URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

guttedsquid..."The Ukraine debacle at present does not help and...

1. SP3
    18,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    guttedsquid...

"The Ukraine debacle at present does not help and have to disagree with you SP 3 that this will delay things for some time. I can't see how you think a decision will be made by the govt in their current crisis. As always I hope I'm wrong."

I dont recall saying that the Ukraine government will make any decision in their current crisis.

In regards to Rozna, Uran will know (formally) where it stands in relation to any participation very soon. You need to understand that Uran has been negotiating for more than 12 months. Now that the mining has been given the green light by the government, Diamo and Uran will accelarate the process and sign THE deal. Prior to this week, they were never 100% sure that mining would continue.

Its common knowledge that Diamo cant proceed with further exploration unless they involve private enterprise into this project. Given that Uran has been assured (in writing) that they are the preferred jv partner, it's not that difficult to work out that Uran will be the jv partner.

As I said previously, the Minister has asked Diamo to submit a proposal to the Minister no later than 30 June.
    My understanding is that Uran (or someone else) will get a mention in that proposal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.