KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Hey Roznov, Surandy, ALLORDS, Astojic iPod and the other...

1. 259 Posts.

Hey Roznov, Surandy, ALLORDS, Astojic iPod and the other faithful who often post on KEY,

Take a look at this stock IFE. Listed at $1 in April with a market cap of 40 million. Sitting on 44 million tonnes proved magnetite iron ore in S.A, and indpendant geologist says potential for 300 million to 600 million tonnes iron bearing material. And this was before they just started looking at the potential for direct hematite shipping ore due to excellent hematite grades that they found actually sit directly above the magnetite. A current drilling campaign has been commenced to define 100 million tonnes ore (JORC compliant), however IFE - much like KEY - has suffered delays, however this campaign is enetering its final stages. CEO is ex-BHP Mr. Ken Hellsten who discovered the Ravensthorpe nickel sulphide discovery. The ex-Head of Finance for BHPB Petroleum, and the ex-Finance Director for Portman Mining and ConsMin also work for IFE. Producing from 2010. After hitting high of $1.94 two months ago, the stock is now $1.23 - and only a stream of good news has been coming during that time. Panic sellers. TheSoothsayer slaps a solid BUY on this stock.

I know you guys have picked a cracker with KEY, and I recommend IFE too. I am holding IFE until they start paying dividends or are taken over - I believe the latter is more probable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.