ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

rpa, qld health & mla, page-7

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    agreed CandN1986

they are frustratingly modest and reserved in their announcements.

the QLD Health negotiations alone are a huge deal IMO as they could lead to upwards of 178 hospitals coming on board.

the RPA is a renowned and prestige hospital, featured on it's own TV show with which the wider Australian market could relate. again, this would be a great selling point.

even the world class manufacturer, they could have upsold it a bit and said how many $M's or Bn's per year it does in sales and to which majors.

all that being said, most of us know the facts, either through the announcements or our own research so regardless of how blandly they give us the news, everyone knows what is coming. this is why I cant understand these sellers.

at the end of the day, the directors kicking in $1M of their own money reiterates they are here for the long term multibagger as opposed to the short term P&D. i would prefer that than some of the tech and media companies that spruke china to get the ST pump and never recover.

still, we have no bad news, plenty of cash and a superior product to the one used worldwide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.