GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

This could very well be the week where GDN moves up a tick or...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

This could very well be the week where GDN moves up a tick or two ahead of some newsflow. casing set, rps testing set to go, new well permit approved and plans detailed to the punters. etc ... also dont discount something left field regarding further asset sales.

You'd expect the rps evaluation to go up after this well is confirmed and flowing ... the leadville estimated reserves has been specifically noted by the company as being on the low side based on previous problems. they put a footnote next to the estimated reserve so that clearly shows that the company believes there is upside here. i wonder at what point they decide they have derisked the company enough to take a punt on deepning and going to test leadville properly.

my hope would be that they work over para 1 and 3 for ismay production of about 10mmcd and then re-enter para2 for a oct-nov speculative test of leadville ... would be a perfect time ... just as oppies are due to expire. check out lisbon field up the road. a nice little oil find at golden eagle would be handy at that point would it not!

anyway as one of the analysts has said .. market is saying 'show me the gas' and awaiting flow tests. that's not going to be a short process. another four weeks at least you would think, although the lowest level will be tested first and that could be a winner straight off the starting line. if that flowed imagine the markets reaction, everything after that further up the well would be a bonus.

lots of upside here and should start to be reflected in speculative money in coming weeks.

oppies interest last week showed where this is heading imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.