ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Where to start Dupspec? "Looks to me like management are...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Where to start Dupspec?

"Looks to me like management are starting to ensure their own pockets are lined before consideration for actually producing shareholder wealth through accurate timelines and cash accretive deals"

"Looks like approval has been granted to place 10% of the value in new shares. So much for cashflow positive before years end. They are already preparing for a possible raising. Thats how I read it. eek"

"Looks like the can is getting kicked further down the road. IMO, very little positive here"

"I see more capital raisings, board & directors stuffing their pockets low exercise price options and uncertainty over sensitivities in BBI"

"Looks like Pato's are all over this game. May be if Pato's is putting out buy ratings then its time to hold for a few days and then sell"

"Remember, there is almost nothing tangible here and revenue on potential deals is still not substantiated. The uncertainty is huge"

"Upside uncertainty here is a bit much for me to throw more cash at this. We don't even know potential revenues from these deals, let alone when they will materialise"

Here's one from a while back that is great as well;

"But good managers and deal makers generally are more precise on timeline expectations. Thats my experience and my whole line of work is doing deals"

Dubspec my issue is that I doubt that you have ever spoken to anyone in the company and yet you feel like you can digest company advances just by reading the bullet points from a company announcement that is clearly being presented in person. Surely as a self proclaimed dealmaker you are aware that non verbals play far more importance than anything written or said?

I was lucky enough to be at the AGM, but then again I made the effort to get there from interstate. In the market there are always buyers and sellers. I am happy to be a buyer at current prices with my due diligence.

I guess my resonating question for you is what due diligence have you done to come to the above conclusions?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.