ADO 9.09% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

Hi filby, Zabros and others I was really bummed to miss catching...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi filby, Zabros and others

I was really bummed to miss catching up with you guys at the AGM but thanks to you all for some very interesting analysis. Cashmans post had this little gem when talking to our Josh.

" I asked him whether he thought M&G is really “that good” and he said it absolutely is. He said to be able to bind onto any surface without damaging or changing the properties of an antibody in particular is something that isnt possible without mix and go. I really cannot get this point across enough. Josh really is the X-factor that Anteo has needed to get deals over the line."

Out of all the info out there on these threads and elsewhere, this again reinforces the X-factor that is Josh and the XXX-factor that is M&G; the absolutely unique selling proposition ( USP ) that ADO have with this product. This is something that attracted me and many others to ADO in the first place, and is the reason why many are here after 4 plus years( about 10years now for flippinphil).

This is a conservative industry and change takes time and costs big bucks. This technology is and will be providing the answers to many problems in many different fields and therefore should become a blockbuster. Just don't screen watch or expect it to happen overnight; sit back and enjoy the journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $59.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $54.26K 2.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 197573 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 124808 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.