SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

rrr anouncement regarding rsl!!! very good!, page-15

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    BrunoR, if you must be spoonfed, the prospectus is here: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01021946

Perhaps have a read through page 5, Investment Highlights, that might give you a nice enough summary. If you were looking for further details, maybe go to the asx website and lookup announcements over the past 6 months from RSL (RRR might not get you very far...).

Dependent upon how popular/oversubscribed the cap. raising is, I believe that there will be an initial sell off upon relisting as those who are wanting an exit after being suspended for so long clear out, and perhaps some profit taking in the early stages also (not that I believe the SP will dive neccessarily). Once all of that is weeded out though, I think we will start to see some progress as the Coy puts its cash to work and starts progressing its exploration & analysis program some of these tenements. Realistically the SP should be heading north as the Coy has made significant advances from where it was at the time of suspension in 2008. How much and how soon, I wouldn't have a clue, but I'm happy to have this as a LT hold in my portfolio as I believe there is some great potential for the future. Not trying to ramp, just simply putting forward my oppinion. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.