SRT 9.09% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

rrr artcle - mention on rsl, page-14

1. 163 Posts.
    What a very strange reaction! I am especially surprised with Macau as I thought you were quite familiar with and appreciated the company’s circumstances.

Everyone was happy and grateful that RRR was prepared to support RSL during its period of suspension, but when the time comes to settle the debt it’s a complete shock!

This is not a whole lot of money and I’m surprised RSL managed to keep costs so well under control.

However the debt has to be settled or at least accounted for before RSL can re-list and how else would anyone propose RSL do this?

17c conversion rate has been assessed by the independent director and is at a 45% premium to the price on suspension!! So RRR are not exactly getting the best end of this deal.

I am also a RRR shareholder and I am not exactly thrilled that that we had to pay so much for these shares in settlement. I would have much preferred them at around the pre suspension price. Especially since Red Rock have been under extreme financial pressure themselves during the last 8 months and have had to go to the market to raise funds at deeply discounted rates in order to support RSL through this period.

To hear you whinge about having to settle your debts when you get very favourable preferential settlement, makes me wonder whether you will ever be satisfied with anything this company achieves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.