SRT 9.09% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

How is this not good news???RSL get to extinguish a debt with...

1. 163 Posts.
    How is this not good news???

RSL get to extinguish a debt with shares – not cash - at 40% discount.

Please explain to me in terms we can all understand how is this not good news??

Did you expect RSL never to have to repay the money it was lent??

The Directors of RRR have just effectively bought shares using RRR is their vehicle!! If the beneficial interest is good enough for the ASX, then why isn’t it good enough for you??

RSL could not repay this debt so RRR could have insisted that the debt is rolled over, which would jeopardise future fund raising or they could have demanded shares at par value.

RRR have injected assets into RSL which cost cash to develop in return for shares. What would have happened to RSL if RRR had not lent them the funds to survive suspension?

And have you even stopped to consider where the share price would be in this climate if shares were not suspended???

I am absolutely stunned by the lack of appreciation of commercial realities….whinging about never getting good news when you know full well this is a long game and a high risk high reward proposition.

This is the reality of high risk propositions. Things don’t always go to plan.
    When they re-list as they eventually will, you can sell your shares and move on. But you will probably want to have your cake and eat it!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.