SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Rouges/Bootleg"considering RRR are part of the reason we are in...

1. 163 Posts.
    Rouges/Bootleg

"considering RRR are part of the reason we are in this mess"

I think you credit the company a bit too much influence if you are suggesting they are even partly responsible for the global meltdown.

How is the continued suspension any way RRR's fault??

Underwriting the fundraising was part of the deal and would you suggest the loan to keep the RSL alive be for zero return??

It would be really helpful if you would suggest what kind of deal should have been done in your view??

As a RRR shareholder i wouldn’t lose too much sleep if we walked away from RSL tomorrow and put you all out of your misery; given that JMS is proving to a very exciting company maker for us.

If there was a vote tomorrow for RRR shareholders (who control RSL) as to whether to stick with it or cut & run - i wouldn’t bet against the latter.

RSL has yet to prove itself and will be a burden for a while yet. Getting funding is not going to be a walk in the park in the current climate.

If RSL shareholders don’t even appreciate the support they are getting when no one else would offer this, then its not such a stretch to see that at some point we may run out of patience.

Macau - you haven’t hit a nerve at all. I am simply trying to explain the commercial realities and be reasonable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.