SRT 9.09% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

I am in England and I am an RRR shareholder. I’m not in a...

1. 163 Posts.
    I am in England and I am an RRR shareholder. I’m not in a position to make threats and nor would I wish to. I was merely pointing out that, as a RRR shareholder RSL does not offer us any value at this point in time. I also know that most RRR shareholders are as fed up as you are with the situation. Non-the-less it is the directors who make the decisions and not us shareholders – and they seem to take a longer-term view – which is probably a good thing.

If your stake in RSL has "ruined you" then I genuinely feel sorry for you. It’s not for me to pass judgement on your investment decisions and I am sure we have all had our fair share of failures. In November 08 my holding in RRR had lost nearly 80% of its value. RRR had to go to the market at the worst possible time and raise funds at a deep discount (much of these funds were needed to support RSL). This is not personal; we are all victims.

If you feel the need to lash out at RRR then so be it - at least I understand now that your comments are motivated by your emotions rather than arrogance or commercial ineptitude.

I’m quite sure that in the cold light of day you accept the reality of the situation and that no one is getting turned over. Likewise I know you probably also appreciate the reasons for why RSL has not been able to re-list to date.

As you say, no point in labouring the issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.