RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

**eh,And I have NEVER seen any RRS/RRL holders suggest anything...

1. 572 Posts.
    Gabeh,

And I have NEVER seen any RRS/RRL holders suggest anything other then RMP will perform better in share price terms upon commercial discoveries in Puntland or Georgia!, due to the leverage offered to both assets.

Seeing as you keep bringing up the Old Park Lane Report,valuation $1.74, you do realize OPLs report contains a very large oversight IMHO, OPL have included Nugaal, and attached a $1.11 component of their $1.74 valuation. Now we all know Nugaal is definately not going to be drilled any time soon, due to disputed territory, and Puntland PSAs have been modified to allow AIO, to drill 2 wells back to back in Dahoor.
    So taking out the $1.11 Nugaal component of OPLs valuation comes in at 63c.

OPL have also attached 10.9pence to for Nugaal, to RRS/RRL valuation of 28.6pence, or 44c AUD, so taking out the Nugaal component gives us 17.7pence, or 27c AUD. Which we just happen to be right now.

IMHO to include Nugaal in valuations at this stage is pointless.

Any way do not wish to continue to fill the boards with any more RMP/RRS comparisons, my original post was not aimed at that. I wish all holders of RMP/RRS/RRL all the good fortune in the world.

Cheers
    jamit01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.