RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

guys this thread came to my attention yesterday and in fact I...

1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    guys this thread came to my attention yesterday and in fact I brought it up in the mods room. Just to set the record straight here..... astro trading may be considered somewhat mystical and eccentric but it is a long time established and surprisingly accepted practice. Read about the works and life of W D Gann. Only recently the bank of Scotland has issued official documents declaring that the lunar cycle does in fact effect markets. I could go on but I won't except to say there is much more you can read on this subject if you are interested.

Notwithstanding all of this I would expect that there will be a majority of you who remain skeptical. Not only is that fine but it is probably healthy. HC encourages robust debate on these topics. My only purpose for posting is to raise your awareness that astro trading is more well established than some of you may believe and as such you should show respect to those who offer their views on this subject. By all means refute, disagree and debate but please please please.....make the job of the mods easy and always show respect for your fellow posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.