RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

hear hear.I don't believe it but I certainly respect it and in...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    hear hear.

I don't believe it but I certainly respect it and in another life (ie my day job) I could cause some serious damage if I didn't at least pay it (amd a multitude of other predictive tools) some consideration. I know a guy who predicted 6 melbourne cup winners in a row based on this stuff (yes published and emailed at least 3 days prior to each race to hundreds of people) - 1,2 and 3 were considered flukes by most but when 4,5 and 6 occurred it was freaky. Thankfully he failed in the last 2 years so my skeptisism was left with a remnant of dignity.

Any form of trading technique should always be respected as you can make money just knowing HOW other people are going to behave under certain circumstaces - this I know for a fact as I made a lot of money over the years not by predicting market moves but by predicting human behavior under given scenarios.

Reading RRL behavior -

It found it impossible to sustain a move below 3p for the first half of 2010 and then again impossible to sustain a move below 5p for the second half. The last month and a half it has not been able to sustain a move below 6p.

I am not sure of the timing but the behavior is fairly typical - ie the company is building its credibility over the last year and its portfolio of assets - this is sustaining the share price despite considerable dilution. Likewise the behavior of profit taking on any spikes is predictable - its just really hard to predict what level the profit taking will occur (I defer to the good doctor as someone who seems to pick this well). As the base price continues to rise the share price starts to wedge against the top side profit taking levels and finally breaks out - again it's hard to predict how far or the actual catalyst but both the sp and Yogi the astro man is seemingly sending us a sign that it might be reasonably close. I choose to follow the price action and the money flow but Yogi's prediction is sort of lining up with what you can see in the share price pressure.

Lets wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.