RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

rrs alert ..... astrostuff update ..... :), page-26

1. 887 Posts.
    Thanks nine lives. Will probably read up some more about it, based on what you've mentioned. Even if it doesn't make sense, or I don't end up following the theory or beleiving its accuracy, I think its best approached with an open-mind. In this game (making money) knowledge is power. And every little bit will help.

Brickworks - yes some cynicism and questioning is fair, and indeed a healthy debate is most welcome. However there is a right way and a wrong way to go about these things.

If people don't understand something, or think its voodoo or psychic or whatever, and they don't do their own research and form their own opinion, then how can they expect to have credibility in anything they post?

YOu mentioned him profiting from these predictions - well don't companies out there providing share advice do the same? Purchase shares, then tell others to do it based on these great reasons (whatever method they use), and then when everyone buys - they make their money?

It doesn't matter what methods they use, or what you think of them. They exist, and people use them. Winners and losers in everything.

What annoyed me, is that some posters attacked the man, and not the concept! Hopefully this will help at least someone to do their own research, and form an opinion on their own, and not put things in a box, without thinking about it. It has helped me anyway!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.