RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

rrs alert ..... astrostuff update ..... :), page-34

1. 478 Posts.
    Thing is with all this 'predictive' stuff is those who use it always make vague statements to cover their backs. It's rather like fortune tellers saying something that can almost always be seen after the fact to be true, but in reality is just a very vague point that can be 'interpreted' any way the listener wishes. I.e. 'something special will happen in your life over the next year'.

In this case, the key phrase is 'around that time'. I personally don't think the end of January is 'around the time' of the end of December. The actual dates that he mentioned were actually days when nothing happened.

As for the rise since he posted, no offence to him, but it would hardly take Nostradamus to predict the rise. January was always going to be a news intensive month. Every man and his dog knew it. People were going to buy in on anticipation of results. With this in mind, I don't think a date close to the end of December, followed by a qualifier of 'around this time' really means that much.

I could make a 'prediction' now that we'll be higher than this SP by the start of April, but that's pretty obvious as by then drilling will be imminent so the impatient types will jump in which drives the price up, rather than sit and wait 2 months for the actions.

Also, even broken clocks are right twice a day. As was pointed out earlier, he didn't appear to predict it right in 2007-2008.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.