RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

hi kosmo..good points...you makei'm not knowledgeable person...

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    hi kosmo..

good points...you make

i'm not knowledgeable person myself when it come to mining..

what are the odds of any company hitting paydirt on it's first drilling hole..???

i would have thought it would be extremely lucky..

what if the assay results are average, will they hold until further drilling is completed.

then tell the market the good and the bad news, like try and soften the blow etc..

i'm not a pric*k, i hope they have huge success with the current drilling program..

comments welcomed

regards

Subject rrs control over news
    Posted 03/01/05 7:54:44 PM - 6 reads
    Posted by kosmo
    Post #473001 - start of thread - splitview

hi all,

just wondering ... how much control would RRS have over weighing the probability of news on the first drilling results to be good???

What I'm asking is ... they've obviously plotted out a drilling program over 18 holes. They have to make a choice / decision about WHERE to start drilling, which hole to drill FIRST. Can we assume they would want the results of the first hole to be positive (so as to make a good start)? So ... are they likely to say "lets start HERE coz it's MORE likely to yield great / good / ok result to start the drilling program"???

OR ... would they be more big-picture concerned, ... not worry so much about the first results and have more confidence that the overall results will be positive???

Hope this makes sense as I know bugger all about mining :-\

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.