RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

I'm afraid I don't know at this precise point. Some people with...

1. 478 Posts.
    I'm afraid I don't know at this precise point. Some people with L2 access are suggesting there was a flip in the order book at midday in favour of sells, though as I don't have L2 myself I can't verify what they're saying and I'd never just take anyone's word for anything on a bulletin board.

We'll know within the next couple of days. If we get share price weakness/being held within a certain range, coupled with big volume sell orders on the ASX tonight (designed to stop the share price progressing beyond a certain point) it's a fair bet another drawdown is taking place, which will hopefully be less brutal than the last one due to the global factors now priced in and we're not drawing down as much cash.

I spoke a few weeks ago after the Monitor deal collapsed about the possibility of us taking a large portion (or even the whole lot). Could be that we're drawing down the whole $30 million for that and considering Monitor were paying $60m for 90% (the other $30m was for working capital), then it's reasonable to assume $30m would get us half that (i.e. 45%, which added to our 10% interest would give us a cool 55% stake- not bad at all. Range can also in theory use up to a 15% placement to raise funds with institutions- which could concievably allow us to take the whole thing, though I've no idea whether that's the current plan of the BoD.

We'll know more about whether another drawdown is taking place after looking at tonights trading session on the ASX, and the next AIM trading tommorow. If there is one taking place it's certainly nothing to be concerned about, just means we'll be waiting another week for our rises, which is not much time at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.