RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Masher, IMO it's too early to tell. Early morning trading on AIM...

1. 478 Posts.
    Masher, IMO it's too early to tell. Early morning trading on AIM showed us up by a couple of percent, and then the drop started from about 11am onwards. Can't really know whether thst's because of another drawdown starting or simply private investors moving funds around. Does seem quite a large drop for a normal days trading with no RNS, but stranger things have happened.

By this time tommorow it should be fairly obvious whether another drawdown is taking place. If there is, then next week might be a bit slow, but we'll be well rewarded after ridingo ut the storm (also by next week the takeover of Lion Energy will have happened so maybe the green light will be given for Puntland, and hopefully we'll get to hear what all this fundraising was for).

I don't think there's any way we can work out the price Duchess will be paying- they probably don't know themselves yet (if we do have a drawdown taking place that is) as they get the shares at a 7% discount to whatever the SP is on the day of the drawdown, although they will short it beforehand to get a better deal no doubt).

Each successive drawdown has been a few pence higher than the last one though (first one was at 7.8p I think....then we had one at 13p or so, then this latest one at 17.3p....the price hasn't moved much since the last drawdown so I'd have thought maybe 18.5p or so, but it really depends how much Duchess try and short it I suppose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.