RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

As the big sell order has remained there post-auction, I would...

1. 478 Posts.
    As the big sell order has remained there post-auction, I would strongly suspect that order has been placed by Duchess.

Looks like we've got another drawdown in progress. I wouldn't be expecting much in the way of share price progress until it's completed.

But this share does want to rise. In the couple of days when no drawdown was taking place (from the 16th March) we rose from 18.75p back up to 22p in a couple of days, and today was looking positive for further rises until the sellers (Duchess) kicked in.

Given that this will be the last drawdown as the facility only allows for 20 million pounds, one last bit of patience is all that's needed before this rises to its true value, IMO.

April will be a big month I think. Spudding of the 3rd Texas well, some news on the final results of Cotton Valley, news on what PL is amassing this huge warchest for, Georgia rig mobilisation, and maybe some action with AOI and Puntland too (we can hope- would be nice after all this time!). And no more drawdowns!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.