RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

rrs flying high on aim., page-26

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    the demand for this share is very real and is massively dominated through AIM. At this market cap there is no way ASX can support it so lets not kid ourselves.

AIM AIM AIM Oi Oi Oi

I am down to 10% of my original holding and I still believe it is going up at some stage. For me it was just risk management and liquidity so don't read my exit as trading or anything - I still believe it will perform - I just didn't think the risk reward was one I was willing to participate in at these levels. I gave the company nearly half a million in cash through exercising but I took more than that out of the market.

This company is now sitting on a pile of cash and despite that meaning stagnation of the share price in the short term it derisks things further.

Be bullish but be careful as well.

Pete Landau once said Range was something you shouldn't have more than 10% of you portfolio in - at that time it was 100% so you understand why I needed to derisk.

For the record - I simply cannot comprehend a market cap of $1b so I would be out completely before then. Just my humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.