RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

rrs flying high on aim., page-27

1. 6,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 861
    Hi DS and thanks for your take. PL stated that 10% statement how long ago? It may be very misleading at this point as RRS has changed and advanced a long way since the 10% statement was issued by PL (some years ago?). Now if what we are seeing is going to bear fruit sooner or not too much later then I suspect that I am happy to be overweight RRS. We usually get one or two game changing stocks in our hands in a decade and when you sense that you have one it can be a game changer as far as one's actual life is concerned. Stand by those of you that have the balls to...sell down to lower your risk but hang on for the ride cause the bells in the distance are becoming louder every week. The joy is the journey and we have journeyed long with RRS with trepidation walking with us. Now soon enough the spudding and strategies will be taking place and the moves behind the scenes shall start to make sense. This stock has $7 written all over it within a few years if the right stuff happens at the right time or thereabouts. Then the RRS holders will see and feel what it is like when the trust and fundamentals come together and carry us up and away....Haaa...there is oil in them thar hills and the sniffer dogs at Range have started to flex their muscles and their instincts. Sorry DS but I do like this stock a lot and will stay overweight through the next few years. Only my feelings so DYOR but hey can't I dream a ittle...Go Rangers and Stay Frosty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.