RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Just a correction here guys- Range have used this drawdown to...

1. 478 Posts.
    Just a correction here guys- Range have used this drawdown to access 7,255,000 pounds, not dollars. It's $11.74m they've drawndown in your currency.

The shares were issued at 17.3p and the drawdown period lasted from the 3/3/2011 to the 16/3/2011. Funnily enough, the 17th is exactly the day the share price started rising again after all those days of falls. Now with no Duchess shorting of the stock, perhaps the steady rise I was talking about at the start of the month can finally start happening (at least until the next drawdown, lol).

They must be doing something with all this money though. Since we started the drawdown facility, we've taken 15 million pounds out of the 20 million possible.

Thankfully recent deals show Range is pretty good at getting good value when making deals, so I'm happy to use some blind faith here and trust that the cash will be used wisely.

Big targets been shouted about on AIM- and with loads of cash in the bank, a permenant Georgia drilling project coming up, and attempts to find offshore drilling partners, you can see why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.