RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Well, the last speeding ticket was on the 4th March so I'd...

1. 478 Posts.
    Well, the last speeding ticket was on the 4th March so I'd suggest that it was the drawdown that was pushing us down from that point, not the speeding ticket (I've seen a few speeding tickets while invested in RRL, and none of them pushed the SP back down as has happened over the last couple of weeks).

AFAIK the speeding ticket is automatically issued when price and volume rise above certain levels in a short period of time- news releases have no effect on this I don't think (I could be wrong though).

I'm not convinced the timing of RNS's has any noticable effect really. The frac/ECTV drilling aren't major price drivers so I wouldn't expect them to have a large effect on the share price no matter when they are released. The bigger fish have yet to be fried.

If we get a speeding ticket it's no big deal really. We've had 3 speeding tickets so far this year alone, and all they are is a temporary blip and they usually have no impact on the ASX at all as they're so used to seeing them. A few panicky PI's on AIM might jump ship upon getting one, but by and large it doesn't have much (if any) effect.

With so much big news still to come, I won't be troubling myself over whether the fraccing of a couple of Texas wells and a drill targeting a couple of mmbls of oil could have been timed better. Much more interested in Georgia+Puntland+any future acquisitions tbh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.