ICG 20.0% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

RRS Gold Coast, page-8

1. 10,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2748

Thanks Matt, wish I could have joined you - but just getting over yet another minor bout of shingles which knocks you down a bit so I decided to watch a few on the internet link instead. Including one which made me dig deep and buy.
    It came over as a great conference, and seeing the presenter talk is so much better than just reading the slides.

Lets hope that by next Noosa Conference ICG has a grant from NT Govt, a discovery (or two) at JE and plans for MacCreek. Then we can organize a cheer squad if Adam decided to present.

Anyway I've bought back a swag and now hold over half of what we owned at the height of Frewena Fever. If this weakness continues I've got more dry powder, and for the record I will be very likely to support any CR after a JE exercise has been well conducted.

But first here is Mike Henry from BHP having a say about the future of resource stocks - and the headline on Thursday's Courier Mail showed Peter Dutton putting the sword through Albo about costs and delays for explorers and miners.

https://www.miningweekly.com/article/mining-requires-massive-investment-to-meet-demand---bhp-2023-05-17

All good for our meagre (by comparison with BHP) ventures, I'm sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $9.841K 2.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9402352 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3235378 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.