RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

rrs might be backdoored by china! , page-15

1. 1,600 Posts.
    The point is that! you have your opinion and I dont agree with everything you say and a lot of the other posters and rampers on rrs,you may call it what you wish,I dont recall this being an investment forum nor is it an advice forum so what else does that make it! Opinions , or something near and I can choose to question if I want ,especially of those who are posting irrelevent information.that is bordering on advice As I was questioned with Somalia and Puntland, whats the relevence and if there is none then why are you posting.
    And the point may then be asked .Why is it that whenever a query is brought up on rrs a group of posters (and you all know who you are) quickly band together to try and discredit or rubbish those posts or have them removed if they can
    Why would someone go to the great lengths they do to try and remove posts if they dont have something to gain financially from their posts.
    I am merely hoping people will really have a closer look at the reasons behind a lot of comments or information posted .Not every one will agree with what i post either but as I have said before I dont care or hold any interest in rrs and have nothing to gain financially from them . For those of you who can find clues in what I say i hope it serves you well! For the ones who think I hinder their ramping well merry xmas and a smelly new year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.