PLS 4.11% $3.29 pilbara minerals limited

A good mate of mine was an ex geologist with Queensland Gas. He...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    A good mate of mine was an ex geologist with Queensland Gas. He made very good coin when they were bought out by British Gas. Since then, he's picked a couple of specs and made bucket loads, namely Sandfire and Sirius. Rob doesn't always get it right but his track record is excellent. He can pick very good small caps with massive potential while also commenting that most small caps are piss & wind and only exist & continue to operate to make directors rich. He has had a chance to run his eye over PLS and has also spoken with management a couple of times. I've just had coffee with the man & while what I'm about to say should not be taken as an endorsement to buy the stock per se, Rob's comment about PLS: "A winner. Loads and loads of potential and should be a Disallowed". I am comfortable in my investment in the company in the absence of Rob's endorsement, but it's always nice to get a glowing endorsement from an individual with an outstanding track record in spec stocks and a geologist who can read between the lines when it comes to drilling reports. Thought I'd share this story for what it's worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.29
Change
0.130(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $9.907B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.22 $3.30 $3.21 $49.89M 15.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 103223 $3.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.30 86128 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.