AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

I think most holders would rather keep things a bit quiet for...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I think most holders would rather keep things a bit quiet for the moment with news imminent IMHO. I for one am still a little peeved that only days ago there was all the stock I'd have wanted available at 1 cent. I sat around and waited and sure enough it would now take someone selling @6 million shares for me to be first in line. Typical!!

From what has been announced I would say we're now days away from news as opposed to weeks/months. I couldn't care if this new iron clad report has the same amount of material in it as the old outdated one. Give me one of the highest grade vanadium deposits in the world and a 10 million dollar company valuation ANY DAY! We'll have to see what happens next.

To be honest I'm even more anxious to hear about some of the discussions that might be going on about a strategic partnership or some kind of off take agreement (someone on here mentioned Vince was in Europe). Doesn't have to be too fancy but I couldn't even imagine what the market would do if we not only sure up (and god forbid increase) our deposit and then back it right up with some sort of agreement to sell our vanadium to an end user. Not only would that set off some serious fireworks but I believe there is a very good chance it could happen by the end of 2015 (again IMHO). We shall all see soon.

The only downside I see at the moment is the occasional BS trade ticking the share price down 10% on a $500 trade for instance. Not for a second do I believe someone needs lunch money so bad on a Friday afternoon that they need to sell after 4pm. There is no doubt in my mind that a lower YRR share price is advantageous to certain groups and for now there is very little needed to be done to hold back the sp. Heck a couple of grand a day will do it. We shall see how easy it is by the end of the year. I know for a fact these trades are being watched closely and it will be interesting to learn who is behind these stupid late cross trades which are so easy to locate!! We all have our opinions on who might be playing the game, but we'll leave that for another time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.