RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Hi NevYes indeed...this has been a once in a lifetime trip so...

1. 502 Posts.
    Hi Nev

Yes indeed...this has been a once in a lifetime trip so far, the smoke & mirrors show to beat all.

One of the posters u mentioned has not disappeared from hc altogether, he is lurking in other forums & posted a msg to me on the ASX forum this morning, re RRS.

post is:

range resources (scarva)
    Code: ASX - ASX LIMITED (Google ASX) Post: 200719 (Start of thread) Views: 35
    Posted: 17/12/07 10:21 Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 58.164.xxx.xxx

New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    marnice my prediction as on your rolling end note was only 2 cents off the heads and 1 cent off the oppies-------

Why is he not posting on the RRS forum? Do u think it might have something to do with instructions to cease posting on RRS once positive sentiment was allowed to stop being contained, as we head towards drilling?

It was exactly because I had no doubt that this poster's SP predictions would either come to pass, or close enough that I included his forecast in my signature - for the record, so that others could see just one aspect of the forces at play in Range.

His information was fairly accurate.

Here it is one last time:

scarva's 6 Dec crystal ball prediction for nearterm RRS: .40 RRSOA: .05

cheers
    Marny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.