RSG 5.76% 73.5¢ resolute mining limited

RSG - BUY, SELL OR HOLD, page-40

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Sam,

you have proven that you can google “average mali salary” and get an answer. Are you claiming that this is in any way relevant to what Resolute pays it’s mine workforce?

Do you have any information whatsoever on what RSG pays its workers in Mail?

Wages for mining roles in Mali do not have a strong correlation with the information you have so diligently researched. Unsurprisingly the mining award rates in Mali differ wildly from the data for the whole country which is populated by unemployed under educated largely rural and nomadic populations of some of the poorest people on the planet. RSG wages are not the same as the average!

average salary in Mongolia is $50 a day. On this basis are you going to accuse Rio of underpaying their workers? Or would you actually find out what Rio actually pay their Mongolian workforce and then make judgment?

My position remains that you are accusing RsG of underpaying its workforce without any evidence whatsoever. You are guessing based on blunt research that any 8 year old could perform.

The strike is unfortunately real. Your analysis and position is not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.564B
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 73.5¢ 70.5¢ $11.81M 16.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 143270 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 489207 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.