RSG 0.66% 75.5¢ resolute mining limited

It's clear that many posters on here have lost any sort of...

1. 3,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    It's clear that many posters on here have lost any sort of objective reasoning with RSG. Sometimes I'll log on and read the comments from a good announcement and the posters will be fuming. We've had posters on here saying Ravenswood should be on care and maintenance and then they sell it for $100m to $300m and they're dissapointed. Some think Mako is a dud and the others think it's been hammered into the ground - because um ah they have been mining gold. Management performance has been terrible because Syama u/g has disappointed yet the outperformance of the oxide and Mako purchase is a miracle or a smokescreen. They're upset if Syama power doesn't get up and they're disappointed if it gets up and saves a squillion because they have to tip some money in.

So what are some of the positives?

1. Excellent Chief Financial Officer appointed
    2. Syama power supply agreement - 40% electricity cost savings
    3. Excellent Mako performance with exploration success
    4. Excellent oxide performance with exploration success
    5. Syama sulphide fully commissioned including world leading automation - no issues flagged
    6. High grade stockpiles ready for production this quarter
    7. Ravenswood sold for $100m to $300m
    8. Bibiani likely to be sold
    9. Project 85 to result in recoveries to be boosted to 85% or greater
    10. Addition of a low carbon roaster will increase recoveries from 85% to 89% (haven't heard much about this though of late)
    11. Dividend payer

420k ounces at Under USD$1,000 in a likely gold bull market. $180m in cash, bullion and investments around $180m gold in circuit, likely around $150m for Ravenswood incoming over various stages.

Of course there are negatives that we hear about daily and it's a turnaround story so risk attached, but i'd be very surprised at current prices if we don't hit around $2 in 12 months time.

Anyway plenty of detractors who think it's heading under $1 so we'll see who's right in the fullness of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.