RSG 0.81% 61.0¢ resolute mining limited

rsg looks primed for a good 2011, page-20

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Yeh I thought the quarterly report was a bit disappointing too. Particularly the performance at Syama. Was also expecting a better performance at Mt.Wright at some point now that they are further into their transition into a different mining method. On the positive side the drilling at 'far east' at the Golden Pride mine came up with some more good hits and this cant be a bad thing for extending mine life there.

I'm holding. Was looking to hold for a year from june for c.g.t. and then think about trading in and out on my modest holding if i feel the need. The gold price doesn't concern me. I think it may well come under some further pressure for a month or so, so a bit more downside in the gold price aint the end of the world as it will eventually help the setup for another strong leg up. Gold price may even linger at somewhere near these levels for two months or so, maybe not, but then I think its going to be up up and away again. Clearly at the moment RSG needs all the help they can get from the gold price but I think eventually they will get it and it will help to change the complexion of the company.

Surprisingly strong sp today. There's still a lot of buyers out there !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.298B
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 62.0¢ 60.5¢ $4.257M 6.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 175546 60.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 7201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.