RSG 0.66% 75.5¢ resolute mining limited

RSG Potential Investors

1. 4,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671
    Potential Investors should read the front page of their annual report or look at their website. Is very pretty with shiny glossy pictures but the most important headline is, 30 years experience in the gold industry with the ownership and operation of around 10 mines. After 30 years and still having to do regular capital raisings of hundreds of millions of dollars this should be an indication. I simply trade RSG as I can regularly obtain 4 to 6 percent swings in price and never hold for any longer than 8 hours and 9 minutes, as you never know what announcement to expect the following morning. It's always going to be next quarter is going to be the next quarter, maybe some shareholders are still waiting after 30 years. Collinchi is highly criticized on this forum but his posts are generally highly accurate and worth reading before making an investment decision. Sircorp always has an opinion but is highly reflective if he holds the stock at the time whether they are highly supportive or if they are negative on the company.RSG is a great company for the management team and brokers who do the capital raisings, they are making millions but as for the average retail shareholder it could be a very different story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.