RSG 0.81% 61.0¢ resolute mining limited

RSG Shorts, page-21

1. 2,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I guess that's what I'm thinking too Benny.

I bought in on 6 Jul and watched it go straight down to 1.26. down. When it went back to 1.44 in a bullish way on 27 Aug, I sat there and

watched it and contemplated. I asked myself do I sell now and get my money back ? Big mistake not to. I didn't want to lose

continued upside opportunity. What I didn't see was the massive downside opportunity to buy back more units at a

lower price ($1) and to de-risk my capital at the same time. Instead it's been a world of short term pain. Would love to buy some

more now but I am not going to risk more funds that I cannot afford to lose. I wasn't planning on a long term play but

silly me my hand has been forced.

What I've learn't from this ?

In the short term, if the stock runs ahead of itself so that the sp is too good to be true, just sell no questions asked and let my capital take a breather until a correction has completed.Then try and buy myself into a better position holding more units. If the stock is not getting ahead of itself just hold. And there's a timing issue. The more time that passes one needs to consider the CGT advantages of holding for more than 12 months.

Thanks for your kind feedback.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.298B
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 62.0¢ 60.5¢ $4.257M 6.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 175546 60.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 7201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.