RSH 0.00% 2.7¢ respiri limited

Agree with everything you said KnotAClew and there is no better...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Agree with everything you said KnotAClew and there is no better interest than self interest. When I saw the eye watering number of options our CEO (75 million) and Chairman (70 million) have allocated themselves over time, you would think getting the share price moving north would be a high priority. However across numerous presentations I see no plan or evidence of serious investor relations activity to align the share price with the "very strong and compelling fundamentals, with signs of value and multiple near term catalysts for RSH"
    I want to know who is responsible for this activity in Australia and in the US ?
    In Australia key leaders should be presenting to the likes of Bell Potter , Ord Minett and Morgans on a regular basis and like this analyst review be selling them on an opportunity for their investors to double, triple their money in the next 6 - 12 months by buying RSH.
    We desperately need to bring new investors into this stock and ideally now larger instos who can really move the needle.
    Happy top give Board & management kudos for the operational success in the US but if it is not combined with the investor strategy then you are failing in your duty to shareholders. Company share price and market cap are the ultimate metrics of public companies !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $2.253K 83.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 393688 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 35007 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.