SRT 0.00% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

hirise, very good point inregards to RAU.I remember holding...

1. 623 Posts.
    hirise, very good point inregards to RAU.I remember holding 3.75mil (roughly the same as I do now in RSL) at around 3cents.It moved into the 4's a few times and kept coming back into the 3's and once into the 2's then boom off she ran to 29.5cents within a few weeks and what did I sell out at ? high 3's haha (impatient I was) yes I made cash trading in and out of it the whole way up, but nothing like I could have if I was patient and held from the begining...

The stockmarket transfers the wealth from the impatient to the patient - "WARREN BUFETT" (ps thanks hirise for posting who it was)

The granting of the 2 Malawi leases will put a rocket up this SP.But thats not the end.The fun begins when they start work on the 2 projects and announce exactly what RSL could be sitting on.PGW has already done some work and has found anomalous uranium responses in each of the leases.One holding a "HIGH PRIORITY PGW TARGET" I wonder if that will be checked out quickly first ? RSL's future is looking bright, especially with Ian Scott as CEO, 2 pending leases in Malawi and 6 uranium in Australia.All highly prospective for Uranium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.5¢ $852 4.603K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85797 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 50095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.