ADO 2.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

RSVP for AGM function, page-89

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I agree wholeheartedly Smilez.
    I too travel very regularly for work (interstate more than international). I dont do the international trips so much but have had to in the past. I am in management but certainly not near CEO and flew business (internationally when I did) because I needed to be fresh when I got to Switzerland. This trip was over 30 hours and there is no way I could have been able to be at my best if I had flown economy. I def wasnt going to meet with senior managment of another firm (like Geoff) whom, as a company looking to incorporate your product into theirs, dont often get much time to present to the "big wigs" so need to make the most of the time you do! I would be disappointed if he wasnt flying business internationally particularly to europe as I want him to bring his A game whenever he is talking to potential clients!

It is with comments like these that you come to know who actually works in business or understands what actually happens in business particularly at the corporate level.
    I dont know Geoff personally and have only corresponded with him via email, however he really does portray a good business ethic not only to the public but also to shareholders which seems pretty rare these days.

I am very comfortable in my investment knowing he is running the show and has alot of skin in the game.
    Last edited by cashman2284: 20/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.97K 520.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280022 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 76139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.