ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

"Travel cost savings have to be considered in an clinical...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    "Travel cost savings have to be considered in an clinical review"

One of OZ's few mums and dads big Caps used to have a Yank CEO that copped a lot of flac for his use of private jets - but that ol'Sol paid for that "upgrade" Out Of Pocket (Albeit fat pockets). This mantra was passed down the line (and ignored by a few too many), but shareholders need to feel confident companies watch their pennies - diligently.

I wouldn't want to confuse Anteo Travel with junket status, but a decade in Anteo isn't even a toddler and maybe has just started crawling.

Its quite fair of shareholders to ask Execs to question the need for anyone's travel upgrades, if it can be justified then Ok but it should be a standard travel approval question - not an asumed given. IMHO.
    Hi Brick,

In our firm, we have a very generous training allowance and also have team members travelling interstate and overseas.

As we believe all of our team to be exceptional and professional we don't impose any restrictions on how they spend the money. The only litmus test their spending needs to stand is that if one of their peers asks them to justify how the spend helped them be better at their job they need to articulate it.

We have a partner based profit sharing model so not all businesses are different, but I think the perception by some that individuals "choose" for their own gain over the greater good is often correct.

For me this has been proven time and time again when new team members set their wage when they join our business. They often don't ask for enough and I have to explain to them why they are going to receive more than requested.

Again, knowing Geoff personally, I am confident that Geoff isn't making choices for himself, he is making choices for us.....

The haters will always hate though!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $271.2K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7189584 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 464070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.