RTG 2.70% 3.8¢ rtg mining inc.

RTG- The timing is Nigh

1. 2,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Out of all mining spec plays on the market IMO this one offers the best risk reward ratio than any other equally valued mining player on the asx.

My opinion largely stems from one fact alone: the mob running RTg, when lined up to those people managing other equally valued spec plays, rank number 1. It’s no wonder why the projects they are chasing are very high risk and very high reward. It would be hard finding the human capability to make these projects come to fruition.

This play isn’t without substantial risks, but I’m going out on a limb here and saying that in the next 12 months, this could hit an intraday high of .32. I know it sounds ludicrous, but just run a comparison between RTG and other equally valued asx companies projects, and then factor in just one successful project for any of those companies and you’ll see the comparative upside potential that I’m talking about. Now imagine being extremely hopeful and seeing all of RTg’s babies grow up... haha.

IMO I just think the timing is nigh, and I’m loading up.

Watch this space, as news flow will start coming in more regularly as a result of on ground activities ramping up at this new acquired project.

50% chance I’m wrong, but that 50% right carries a 300% upside minimum, so an adaptation of the coin flip scenario for the fat cat greedy capitalist!

This is all conjecture and certainly not tailored to anyone’s individual financial situation... so DYOR before having a gamble.

Gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $41.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $72.43K 1.857M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 86651 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ 634545
Last updated 15.44pm 10/05/2024 ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.