UNI 0.20% $4.97 universal store holdings limited

rtl-ritract green alert to $1.10

1. 258 Posts.
    Sorry I cant post under the new code RTL therefore posting under UNI, after all it is the next UNI

I am most excited with Ritract as it so much resembles Unitract which if some of you can remember, I put a green alert on it at about 40c after it came back on the board and went below 30c before taking off to a dollar and settles above $2. if I recall right, and I cannot believe it but it was almost exactly this time last year that Unitract came on the board and, so soon after the new year, it took off. At that time I had a green alert to above 80c and Unitract went above all expectations. Ritract has to be Unitract II and looking at its products, potential and momentum, a green alert is justifiable. The first green alert to $1.10 and if it breaks it will head for $2 and match Unitract the 1st!

Firstly, it was a very successful float and unlike Unitract which came back in a different form after being suspended. Secondly the capital structure is pretty tight with some 40million shares only being available. I have also seen in the prospectus that there will be an added sweeterner in the issue in that the company will issue options to holders of the shares at the end of 3 months following the listing, and I think the options are long dated so a lot of value in it.

The volumes like couple days been huge and a lot of interest and momentum, buyers just cant get hold of stocks because of tight capital structure which means Ritract can move steeply higher. Today it moved up above 70c before trading lower at 58c on close. I can see it retracing forward into the seventies again fairly quickly before hitting our green target next week.

There are many reasons why Ritract will get to green target. A good comparison is Unitract but I can see that on comparison, Ritract has possibly a better technology and more advanced in its development. The retraction is automatic and the use is exactly the same as traditional syringes, therefore should be no mistake with the needles and no lessons required on how it needs to be used. Ritract has also different types of syringes for different uses so the market is wider. Ritract also believes that it meets all Aust standards ie no tampering, non reusable etc which means potentially it will be accepted in the Aust environment in the short term. It was also indicated that Ritract will be looking at the US market and looking at the syringes being approved there. The company also hopes to address the World Health Org and other health organizations around the world to gain recognition.

All these point towards a product which is ready to be marketed and the company seems to be ready with its strategy to tackle the huge syringes market both in Aust and the US and the rest of the world. It seems that Ritract is advance compared to the other syringes companies in the market. Their coverage is also a lot wider ranging from general hospitals to illicit drug users.

On this basis, I feel a green alert to $1.10 is appropriate for the very short term through to $2 in the short to medium term, in the 1st through to 2nd quarter of next year. Again because it is a new float and many investors are on holidays the rise although dramatic has not been extremely dramatic to yet hit the green alert. However, when everyone is back, the green target can quickly be reached.

Research yourself and see if you agree.

Bigprofit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.97
Change
0.010(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $381.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.02 $5.02 $4.88 $115.4K 23.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129 $4.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.97 1119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.