RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

rtl ta and other like companies, page-19

1. 713 Posts.
    They are currently at 400k. 3 months ago they were still building the facility. Its done now. Nothing but needles to produce and satifsy the begging orders.

IMHAHO, anyone who CANNOT see that building a production facility of SUCH complexity doesn't cost big mula is sub-normal. Then again... RTL holders wouldn't know what its like for their company to own it.

Its part of UNI's plan to build the first production facility. But thats the end of it. Take for example the KDL deal... they are replication what UNI has already done and putting up the costs... This is the expansion model in place for UNI. And it works for me!

They are burning 400k now - its public common knowledge. You can poke at previous quaters but from here on in its about profits. I am thinking of holding my uni shares for the DIVVIES!

defab, my cred is on the line if UNI doesn't begin production in the next week or two (as this has been my push for ages) and judging from todays announcment I am right on track.... Also - I stand by my prediction of +.40 cents too... if I am wrong about that then I will gladly give you a written humble apology... because I know your ego would love it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.