QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Yes patience. Patience... Like i told you all. I gave her the...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Yes patience. Patience... Like i told you all. I gave her the ultimatum have 4th kid or separate. She choose to separate option and when I asked, what you want to do with your shares? Next month is the report. It could take a month or a year or 20 years to come good. She said I don't want them and sell it. She sold and next month up first 100%. I was just amazed with, why did I even bother? Etc but as I watched it get better and better and better... I knew that it was kind of like an occasional occurrence after that. The ownership structure changed dramatically for the management they owned out of 55M shares on the register 2 held direct 2M each and the third 200,000 just north of what I initially bought but their related company Westcoast Eggs which they had stakes in (quite good stakes) had roughly 50% and top20 = 80%.
    I knew it would eventually go up but sharing and caring is a waste of time.
    Make your money and keep it for yourself.
    I got a copy of the wife's trades (so I can warn others of pitfalls). She even had the first day to reconsider but made her final decision the following day. I wasted about 10 years on that. Don't get caught up like me trying to teach her about tax too. I'm quite happy that I got a chance to accumulate QHL instead now and she won't be able to screw me up again!

trades_005.png
    trades_006.png
    I got a sneaky suspicion that QHL is going to take the same route as this mob......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.