QHL 5.13% 18.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hello SahanXXX, To answer your question, I dont really know!...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hello SahanXXX, To answer your question, I dont really know! Each their own at this stage I guess.

IMO, current trades appear to be a bit odd at the moment. Can I base that on anything - no, what other information do I have - none. Just a rumble in my tummy and a few small numbers and a period of long absence without any reporting. That says keep an eye on things and be prepared to act swiftly.

I do take inspiration from Andyverse and his reports. Insightful, controversial, considered, optomistic ? - I just dont know. But I do enjoy ready them. If he is right, we should all buy his a beer!!! If its any indication, I too was considering a small order the other day, a top up (20-50K units). Then I see he posts a msg he bought more. He must know something?

For me, the rubber band being stretched further with a low at 7.2? Concern though being that downside could be as aggressive as any potential up-swing.

Honestly, I have no idea at this stage.........GLTAH. Im still holding although I have entered a stop loss at 6.9. Any falls beoyond this and its will be time to walk away and revisit things when they improve. However if it hits 6.9 on CR, well that will be fine and I'll buy in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $7.114K 37.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 109463 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.