MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Ah, so that means you were just assuming..lol... Do you think...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Ah, so that means you were just assuming..lol... Do you think the SP is a result of the deal/ government involvement as you suggested?... I mean after the last Soph raising. I'm sorry but to me this SP and the recent selling pattern has been very indicative of the Soph raising and recuping costs in light of delays. Its a very normal strategy for investing at that level its why normal retail investors cringe at the Sophs, not just for the discount they get but the short term opportunity and the tax break opportunities that it offers. Indeed there are also tax benefits involved where a loss can be claimed where no actual net value loss occurred and their % of holding remains constant. I'm sorry once again I don't make the tax laws that help benefit the sophs I just watch them in action. We're in June, the overall market is soft and heavy investors are looking for opportunities to gain from their losses.

But as you say, exactly right. Where is the deal?.. Munji of all people You know where it is, it hasn't just magically disappeared or changed location and there's no point dreaming up ideas and making extreme assumptions based on other assumptions simply because the SP isn't where you envisaged it to be, actually I think you did make a 0.003c call a week or so a go. IMHO This is predominantly soph selling, the volume and course of sales indicates that, well, thats how I read it anyway.. Sorry if it sounds like I'm dreamin, but thats the way I see it. Last time I checked, my eyes were open..
    Munji, I hope you are still having fun on the adrenalin runs because if you're not then you should perhaps take Poguesy's previous advice...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.