MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Oh yeah OK, Munji. The answer is in the text/ words.. I'm not...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Oh yeah OK, Munji. The answer is in the text/ words.. I'm not quoting this directly just from memory... tHere was nothing definite about the may date I recall that the word / key word here is "hope".. It was something like "we're hoping to hear from them buy the end of May"... Which gives a reasonable leeway for delays. But re-check it Munji I'm only going on my memory which has been known to fail me in the past.. If I remember correctly. :)

Chill Munji, You're talking days against a long term aspect. Don't worry Munji I'll jump on your band wagon when I think the time is right but this is still too close to the "Hope" date to be jumping up and down like a frog in sock.

Andy, Dutchess?.. I don't know its quite possible but I don't know.. Its June and Sophs who bought at 0.007 can sell those at 0.004, buy back at 0.004 claim a big loss on tax for the year and still hold their interest for the long term, percentage wise its a great loss to claim back for the year and still maintain potential for major gains.. That's precisely what I would do if I was a Soph. If its Dutchess all they would achieve is reclaiming operational pennies against no profit or loss.. How would they benefit financially?, I'd assume that they wouldn't have signed the facility to MDV if they had dire concerns for there exposure against the business viability. Its still possible though, but I don't know. It doesn't make sense to me for them to be selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.