MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Actually I do care Munji, even though I'm not financially at...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Actually I do care Munji, even though I'm not financially at risk of a capitol loss here due to my trading strategies. I do care because this is my favorite Penny, always has been, I studied its history its forward looking statements and the time I have spent I equates to my main investment here, I'll be spewing if it goes down the gurgla because in essence it shouldn't, business activities here are seeming more above board than in many other pennies I can mention. The delays that occur are delays that I consider reasonable within the normal activity of a business. Your post regarding the protocol that the deal has to go through is pretty clear that these things aren't simple and that they are time consuming. Leading to delays. If paul says May then perhaps he is getting signals from the Srilankans that a fast track mechanism is in place.
    Since the Dutchess facility was designed to draw on for the purpose of building Metamizers, I'd suggest that the $88K is being used for just that purpose.

The SP. is copping a hammering for a number of normal trading reasons. And most have been mentioned here in the recent posts. From Sophs, pulling out of their short term commitments, to broader market influences. The broader market has barely influenced MDV's SP in the past but as more investors get involved then the more influence there is that can have an effect here. If there hadn't been a Soph placement at $0.004 recently and this type of selling was going on, then I'd be more concerned at motives behind the selling. Obviously some of the selling is from ship jumpers but, the course of sales is telling me its sophs. Seriously it is just an opinion though.. Personally I think companies trading purely as R&D's shouldn't be on the market at all. They should only be able to register stocks if the till is ringing and a true fair value can be determined. But I don't make the rules.

Here have a minty Munji.. EXE some good research to be done there but nothing to get excited about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.