IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Rubbing my ball, page-1080

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi @Kluck,

I hope you are doing OK? I saw your post earlier on & thought I would reply after dinner underway. Almost done, smelling good!

I can’t see your post now on notifications, so just thought I’d reply here. I know it must have been a really tough week for you losing your brother, & I have been thinking of you, have missed your posts on this board. x

Just for you Kluck, I think this is temporary on IMU, have to hang onto your ‘steely balls’.

The other one we are on was being manipulated on low volume, went down to 93c a few weeks ago, closed at $1.34 today on no news. Up 41c & I never had a thought of selling, it is what it is, nothing to do with our pipeline, just a matter of patience, seen it before. Many eye rolls over the years on both stocks including here on IMU. It can be so easy to feel so jaded when other stuff is also going on in your life, so stay strong mate. We all care for you.

A lot of negativity coming from other stocks & people we really don’t know where they come from. Tall poppy syndrome is a thing. If you look at other stocks, they are suffering as well & getting the same sort of questioning. What has changed, really? USD 50c target from Internationals, not our mob here. That was also short term.

We have some long drawn out conflict with Russia/Ukraine, everyone Internationally willing to stick their nose in, when they suddenly ‘care’.

Whatever, will wait this one out. A few rounds from some Gung-Ho Rebels doesn’t equate to war.

What this does is give us more opportunity if we want it, that we never thought we would see again. Make of that what you will, my thought only.

Take care Kluck & All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.