IMU 1.96% 5.0¢ imugene limited

As previously suggested, IMU is now a huge participation of...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    As previously suggested, IMU is now a huge participation of Musical Chairs for investors.

With all the MACRO Influences - War, Pandemics, Political Unrest, Etc. Coupled with all the MICRO Influences on our economy and markets - Interest Rates surging, Changes of Government, Inflation Etc.
    Investors are either using expensive capital to invest, or are flocking to high yield safe havens (Especially those retired), after measly returns in recent years. Consequently, due to the the consequences afore mentioned, World & Local events (Macro & Micro).

I'm from a Mechanical Engineering background, having no Medical or Oncology experience. I have however, traded Shares since leaving School back in the 1980s. I have witnessed the volatility of shares from an early age, coupled with the enormous opportunities investors can reap rewards through. My overall feeling is that although having over 6 billion shares and options traded in IMU - Most holders are Retail Investors who've seen the potentials of IMU and are prepared to wager a stake, long term. Many have other financial needs, or have grown intolerant of the steadily declining share price, after appreciating some 600% in 2021 only to see that price come off, within a year some 75% from those highs. Others although maintaining a faith of prosperous results or deals, have stayed in despite being disgruntled with IMU Management. The Science perspective seems brilliant for mine. However, their Marketing seems almost non-existent. None the less, the integrity of Management seems to be respected by most, including me.

So from here after seeing the enormous dilution of shares in raising needed capital- The fruits of those funds invested are about to reach harvest.
    Results are imminent, whilst the wait has been volatile and for some exhaustive. Should the results be what's expected, buckle up as were not going to see a 600% rise- It will be in whole dollars for mine. How much would be anyone's guess, depending on who and how much gets snapped up by Big Pharma.

Who knows- we all might have contributed, in finding a cure for cancer.

Be patient - Stay in if you can, as the whips are cracking well into the straight !!

Opinions Only - Not Financial Advice - DYOR !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $367.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $627.5K 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 6016291 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 460460 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.