IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

After some ball rubbing today, I’ll have a crack which may or...

1. 3,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7334
    After some ball rubbing today, I’ll have a crack which may or may not age well going forward. But my thoughts are.

IMU has/had 26,000 retail shareholders holding less than 100k each. With only 5 more trading days for tax loss selling , it’s time to dump. What we don’t know is what the average buy in price was for these 26,000 holders. What is certain is they have less that $8900.00 in the game. So they stand to write off a collective fortune if they bought up as far as .62.

Also looking at the influx of new posters many of whom appear to have an interest in biotechs, we are having a change of guard. The new buyers are seeing opportunities. A few have stated they can’t believe they can now buy in at these levels.

By my estimates we have 6 weeks to go until next Vaccinia update from Cohort 4. And a CheckVax update must be getting closer all the time.

After something like 40 good positive price sensitive announcement in a row, I’m not looking for some disaster to be announced by Management.

Occams Razor says the first place to look for the cause of a problem is the most obvious cause. Before wasting time searching for other possibilities.

After reading thousands of posts here on HC the obvious place to look is the people writing the posts. Many have zero understanding of Biotechnology investment. Have little if any understanding of what IMU is actually doing. Many don’t listen or understand the company announcements or listen to the clearly explained information from the CEO or highly credentialed scientists such as Prof’s Fong and Priceman.

It’s also. A common theme for posters to complain they need to be “thrown a bone “ by management to settle their anxiety. Often literally one day after great news. Such as MAST Vaccinia trial moving into Cohort 4 because Cohort 3 was successfully cleared.

Now we have many of the retail 26,000 holders dumping in fear. Unfortunately IMU has had difficulty attracting Institutional Money at a scale to protect its Shareprice. Of course we all know the ASX is not littered with institutional investors that have the ability to even analyse a Biotech. Let alone invest in one. With critical minerals in a super boom why would they chase a cancer cure.

Luckily for us, PH has fired the starters gun for a Nasdaq Listing where they do have a sophisticated abundance of investors for quality biotechs.

My balls are telling me this will turn once the amateurs have been well and truly skinned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.