IMU 4.84% 5.9¢ imugene limited

I am in the amateurs camp. I have been warching IMU for a while....

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I am in the amateurs camp. I have been warching IMU for a while. Bought some briefly then sold for half a cent loss. I have been holding a mining stock for over 2 and a half years, lost big on it. Finally pulled the pin and sold, some biotechs were to cheap to ignore. Have had a buy in IMU for a week at .089, got filled today, 200,000. Have another order in at 085 for 50,000. I will need to get over .25 cents when I sell to make up for my last spec.
    Biology and biotech interests me alot. I am far from an expert but have done some reading up on IMU. I am a little confused about the difference between hervax, vaccina, and checkvax, assume they are CF33 with different combos. Vaccina is combo with keytruda? Dont think detail like this is critical and will probably pick up what is going on soon. Understand CF33 is a virus that has been modified to attack cancer cells. Understand the need for effective cancer treatments is huge.
    I would not be suprised if I am showing a paper loss on my new stock very soon. Cant be helped, seems to me like a good price, if I wait I risk missing out. I am not into TA, though I will listen to what they say, more fundamental.
    I believe the talk that IMU has something special. That the company could be worth tens of billions in a few years. I saw an estimate the other day of it one day being worth $11 a share. Until the results of trials get announced there is not alot to go on. Evidence is needed to give the potential credibility. There are risks of side effects and competition from other companies developing drugs.
    I will hold until I decide to take profits or my perception of the potential changes. Possibly I will trade a few. I suspect to many amateur investors jumped on the band wagon when the stock was in a strong uptrend and now are disheartened or needing to get their money out for other things. I have been there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $2.926M 48.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1489666 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 1250588 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.